STEP-WISE PAY ROLL MANAGEMENT
Pre-requisite before taking up the payroll process work from client
– The purpose behind the re-engineering process of the entire payroll Management would be, by visit of our personnel to not only to suggest bottle necks and improvements but also to clearly share the expectations and
completely understand the scope of the payroll processing assignment .
– There will be trial run for a month to ensure that we are in line with the Expectations of the client.
Adherence to the corporate policy
– Ensure that procedures are in place to maintain the records of Corporate Circulars and policies related to pay roll at the regular time intervals.
– Understand the salary components in terms of fixed and variable.
– Understand the benefits available to employees on monthly and yearly basis.
– Understand local laws and compliance of the same related to payroll process.
– Ensure that proper effect to the pay roll is given in accordance with the Policy guidelines defined by the Company.
– Receiving job details along with job code allocation. The job code allocation is to be given according to the type of the job description.
Collecting time sheets with attendance sheets
If the on line system is maintained, then it will ensure automatic checking with the attendance register and time sheets. Otherwise the attendance sheets and the time sheets are to be compared manually.
Receiving salary details
– Receiving attendance details from personnel department
– Terms of appointment
– Receiving details of salary structure
– Receiving details of Promotion, Increment and Confirmation
Changes of Grade, Salary Structure, Department etc. will be initiated in case of promotion on the basis of the information received from personnel department.
The increment letter of an employee is to be forwarded to us and necessary changes are to be incorporated in the system.
Confirmation letters are to be forwarded to us and necessary changes are to be incorporated in the system.
– Details of disciplinary action taken
Every disciplinary action is based on certain terms and conditions. That terms and conditions, if it has any effect on salary, the same to be incorporated in the system.
– Receiving details of Resignation and Retirement
At the time of resignation an exit interview is to be conducted. The final settlement is to be disbursed, based on the notice period.
Retirement can be normal or voluntary. Accordingly the final settlement is to be made.
– Receiving the details of Employee Advance
UPDATING SALARY DETAILS
– The terms of appointment
– Salary Structure
– Annual benefits
– Attendance details
– Overtime details
– The details of reimbursement
– The promotion, increment and confirmation details
– The details of departmental transfers
– The details of resignation, retirement and retrenchment
– The employee advance position
GENERATION OF REPORTS FOR CHECKING
– Salary register
– Variance Report
RECTIFICATION OF CORRECTIONS / MODIFICATIONS
GENERATION OF REPORTS
– Salary register (Monthly)
– Pay slips
– Advance register
– Bank Statement
– Other deductions and allowance statement
– As per clients requirements.
– Reports to comply with local authorities, if any.
@Akumar – firstname.lastname@example.org